Elder Rasmussen

Elder Rasmussen
Alma 53:20 "They were exceedingly valiant for courage....but behold this was not all - they were men that were true at all times in whatsoever thing they were entrusted, yea they were men of truth and soberness."

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Opportunities

So Alan was BAPTISED Saturday (July 7th)!! It was really great and he really has developed a testimony!  Sad:(  he got sick and didnt make it to be confirmed on sunday:(next week for sure). 

Here in Chacara we are planning on having a baptism August 4th.  His names Migeul and he's 32, he has a big desire and he already has the support of an amazing ward, because he went to Church!!!!!!!  We are helping him stop smoking. He was at 20 per day and now is working on the goal of 10! He's really doing great!!!

Something new happened, I was transfered :( :)(Mixed emotions haha). I'm leaving Chacara Santana, the Lord has called me to be secretary to President Pinho. I'll be moving there, to the mission office on Tuesday  July 16th. I will be living there for at least the next 6 months. I'm really nervous and scared because of the responsiblity, but I do know that with the Lords guiding hand I will qualify for the position for which he has called me.. I'll be conpanions with Elder Cherry for the first 6 weeks, while he is training me..Haha, it's kinda funny becuase I remember when I was at home and was emailing him to know about the mission. 

My p-day is now going to be on Wednesdays.Thanks to everyone for the prayers and letters. I am so grateful for the support!
E. Rasmussen

No comments:

Post a Comment